Goin' one stop shoppin' at TraceTheWaugh

Goin' one stop shoppin' at TraceTheWaugh
Goin' one stop shoppin' at TraceTheWaugh

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Welcome!!

Welcome to TraceTheWaugh blog!! Many random thoughts, opinions, events, travel information, and much more that comes my way, I thought it's time to start my own blog. I am excited to share random thoughts, quotable quotes, and opinions (everyone has one but we just have to agree to disagree without being disagreeable) that will inform, enlighten, entertain, and hopefully, give you food for thought!

I'll have events, travel information, fashion & beauty articles, and employment opportunities featured on this blog as well. It will be chance to learn about travel deals, new hotels including boutique hotels, and current events in the travel industry that will be fun facts for all. Fashion & beauty articles will feature all things in the industry including some that are industry only related. Any new employment opportunities that are found out about will be featured for others to share to help someone who is seeking a new opportunity.

I don't profess to know everything but what I do know I will share with you. If what you learn can help you or someone you know, pass it along!! May we all go out dazzle the world & follow our purposeful bliss!

TW

No comments:

Post a Comment